søndag den 10. juli 2011

Weekend at grandma's.

This weekend Christine ended up spending at her grandma's. She slept there from Friday to Saturday, and when I came to pick her up, my niece and nephew were there. They were going to sleep there, and Christine couldn't understand why she was not going to stay there. So she got another sleepover :) They had so much fun. As for Søren and I, well Søren worked all Saturday on the floor, and I tried to look through some of our boxes. I did find the box with Christine's American Girl doll things in it, and she is now playing with her dolls again ;)
The other day Christine played with Zoe on skype. I loved hearing giggles and laughter from my girl again. She is having a hard time at her kindergarten right now, and has been sad a lot, so this was just joy to my ears. And of course I enjoyed talking to and seeing Julie again.
I must admit that I miss the US and my US friends very much.


Christine playing with Zoe on skype.


Christine and Fie playing cards.


Christine and Christoffer playing on grandma's computer.


Christine and Christoffer playing with water.


Christine playing music on grandma's computer.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar