onsdag den 9. oktober 2013

Riding

Sunday Christine went riding. She had so much fun, and though it had been more than 2 1/2 years since she last rode on Hotshot, she didn't want anyone to go with her. She just started riding. So proud of my girl.
She convinced me to try too. I don't think I need that again, but Christine had lots of fun seeing me on a horse :)
The last couple of days we have been reconnecting with more of our friends, and it is so good seeing them again.
The weather here has been perfect. 25 degrees celcius, so no coats. Hope it stays this way :)



Debbie did some pictures of Christine in their yard.


Beautiful girl.


Christine riding through the cones.


She did such a good job.


Christine and I riding.


Søren petting Gidget.


Christine and Zoe playing. They are enjoying eachother so much.

1 kommentar: