tirsdag den 4. februar 2014

Since our Mepo-trip.

I know, I know! It has been a while since my last post. Actually I haven't posted since visiting Mediapolis.
Well our trip home went well. We had a perfect vacation, and it was AMAZING seeing everybody again. Cannot wait till we one day will go back.
So when we got home we had to get used to work and school again, which took us some days :)
Christine is still taking riding lessons, and still loves it. We went to their Christmas show, where Christine and I stayed the whole day, so Christine could watch all the other kids ride, when she was done riding. It was a fun day.
Christmas eve we spend at our house with Sørens parents, his brother and family, my brother and family, my mom and my grandpa. It was a fun evening with our closest family.
We lost my grandma on december 11th. We miss her very much, but it gives us comfort knowing she is in a better place now.
During winter I'm not working so much, and I enjoy not being gone all day every day. I love being able to pick up Christine early.
Søren has started running. Right now the weather is not good, and we do not get to ride our bikes very much. We hope the weather turns soon, so we can get back out.
This week Christine's school has made a small society. The kids work, get payed, pay taxes and have bank accounts. Christine is working in the restaurant as a waiter. Seems like they have lots of fun, and at the same time it is educational. I think that is a good way to learn about how things work. Seems like they are having lots of fun with it. Also learning it is important that you have money for food, and not use it all on fun.



Christine helping getting Felix ready for the Christmas show. She loves that horse.


Christine riding Felix.


Every rider got a little price, she was so proud.


This is from the school-society. Christine is visiting the beauty shop.


Getting a massage.


And then back to work at lunch time. The restaurant is busy.


Ready to serve her friends.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar